£450 - £500 per day
4 months ago
Interim Quality Project Manager
My client, a market leader in Electronics is looking to urgently recruit for an interim Quality Project Manager.
Initially a 9-month contract, the role offers up to £500 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working offered from home and c.2-3 days in their offices in South-East England.
Fully accountable for successful project delivery and responsible for the overall planning, management and execution for the Accelerating Patient Safety and Quality project.
Coordination, alignment and influencing of resources across multiple internal/external providers and teams. Including but not limited to IT, Quality, Business, Supply Chain and Engineering resources
Working as a business partner and liaison to the Quality department within the project, and leading workshops and interviews to continuously secure alignment.
- 5+ years of working experience managing projects delivering complex solutions within regulated industries (software implementation, business deployment configuration, change management, upgrades, data migration, etc)
- 5+ years directly leading complex QMS, Manufacturing, Design Control projects.
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a project management/program management in highly regulated, global environment
- Ability to manage projects remotely, with teams located in various sites and countries
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Supply -Chain/Manufacturing/Operations, Business Administration, Quality Management or a related field
- Working knowledge of delivering complex solutions for various Quality Management Systems processes (TrackWise, EDMS systems, LMS systems, SAP, PDLM, etc)
This is an incredibly urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap - any questions, please email email@example.com