Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£20 - £22 per hour
8 months ago
An Excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a key client of 1st Executive, a world-famous Blue-Chip bespoke manufacturing organisation. This is on an interim bases on a 6-month initial contract offering between £20-£22 per hour based in Leamington Spa.
Licenses/ Certifications: ISO13485 lead auditor is a requierment
Your responsibilities include:
- Administer quality management system for the Leamington Spa facility, standard operating procedures and work instructions; adhering to document control and quality management procedures.
- Assist in validation of processes and machines.
- Raise awareness of the quality system and ensure that the requirements of the quality system are observed.
- Provide quality system training to all site employees.
- Maintain site training system records.
- Assist in the hosting third party audits as required.
- Perform internal and external audits.
- Preparation of quality performance reports.
If this position is of interest, please apply to the role now, and if you have any questions please email Jamie Mackinlay at jamie.mackinlay@1st-executive.