£550 - £600 per day
7 months ago
Interim QRM Developer
One of the financial investment services company has an urgent requirement for an Interim QRM Developer role.
This is a 12-month role offering up to £600 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in London.
- Manage incremental change as a result of emerging business and regulatory requirements and market practices
- Provide input into project working groups, and contribute to cross-regional/functional discussions
- Adhere to the project governance framework and ensure all model updates/methodology changes are approved and signed off prior to introducing them to QRM
- Identify key dependencies, requirement in terms of data and QRM/other tools configurations
- Review completeness and accuracy of input data
- Prepare testing approach, test scripts and work
- Expert knowledge of the QRM software
- Ability to use MS Sequel/Oracle & write basic data queries
- Exceptional drive, motivation and commitment and focus in operational excellence
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with proven ability to handle multiple outputs at the same time
This is an urgent requirement, if interested, please apply asap, any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org