£130 - £170 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Project Support Officer - £170 per day
I am recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Planner to join a large Local Authority, at a time of significant transformation in the way that they deliver social care across the organisation.
My client are looking for someone with previous experience in a project role to support the delivery of the change programme for the implementation of Liquidlogic.
This role is paying up to £170 per day (inside IR35) and is based in Bedford.
- Schedule and manage bookings for training and testing
- Providing project support for updates to project plans and producing relevant forms
- Design systems to manage trainign scheduling
- Support in proof-reading of materials
- Updating timeliens and project plans
- Ensuring the project site remains audit-ready
- Analysing results and producing reports
- Supporting at all atages of the project, including change control
- Experience working in a project role in a large organisation
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable expereince producing and maintaining scheduling plans
- Systems administration skills for managing creation of users in an eLearning solution and analysis of reports
- Experience creating and maintaining systems and creating reports
- MS Project experience or qualifications
- Skills with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Broad understanding of Adult Social Care and the functions of a council
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email email@example.com to arrange a good time to speak.