South East England, England
£55 - £61 per hour
5 months ago
Interim Project Procurement Specialist £61ph
A great opportunity for an Interim Project Procurement Specialist to join a FTSE 100 leader in Energy, and support on their major Net Zero, Carbon Capture project.
It's an exciting time to be joining this organisation at the forefront of its field in sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy and the cutting-edge tech to support.
This full-time role is an initial 3-month contract, offering up to £61 per hour (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working from home and in South-East England.
You will provide robust Procurement and Supply Chain support for the organisation's Net Zero Carbon Capture project which is part-way through definition, with several Purchase Orders and Contracts to execute.
This role will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager, to support the project contracts review meeting for Sourcing and Contract strategies and awards to be reviewed and approved.
You will co-ordinate and execute sourcing, contracting and market approaches, as well as maintaining good documentation.
- Strong, major project experience, with excellent ability to identify opportunities and value levers.
- Extensive experience executing projects in multi-stakeholder, multi-discipline and multi-geography environments.
- Leadership and integration skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management, Contracting and Procurement best practice.
- Ability to engage with and communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholder groups.
- Ideally experience in projects and P2P systems.
This is an urgent requirement, if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com