£70 - £88 per hour
7 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most recognisable Medical Device Firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Project Manager to join their Post Market Surveillance function.
This is an initial 9-month contract running through until the end of the year offering up to £88 p/h inside IR35 along with majority home working - offices in Surrey.
- Implement Post Market Surveillance Procedures/Work Instructions/Templates/Forms, etc. in alignment with Philips Standards / processes (ARIS)
- Working with a variety of diverse functions within the company such as Quality Management, Clinical, Risk Management, R&D, Service to collaborate and to understand the impacts of other processes when implementing PMS processes
- Prepare and complete project QMS transition Plans and Impact assessment for complaint handling, Corrections & Removals and Managing PMS to ensure the transition as per plan to ARIS version of PEPF
- Perform and complete QTP (Quality Transition Plans) for complaint handling, Corrections & Removals and Managing PMS processes
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical discipline is required
- Demonstrable related experience working in Medical Device and/or other regulated industry
- Working knowledge of appropriate global medical device requirements, regulations, and standards such as ISO 13485, ISO 14971, EU MDD/MDR, and FDA QSR
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet QMS and company requirements
- Experience in development of post market surveillance systems procedures preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy, good organizational and planning skills
- Experience in Quality project management and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Experience using software tools such as Microsoft Office Suite and various other computer software applications
If this role is of interest, please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.