over 1 year ago
My client, a world leading medical manufacturing organisation is seeking a Process Excellence Payroll Transformation Project Manager. This is an interim position paying up to £340p/d on an initial 9-month contract based near Hertfordshire.
This role sits at program level and is responsible for supporting the HR Transformation Leader with process transition and improvement activities as part of a global HR transformation program that spans across over 40 countries.
Their HR transformation program has a high level of focus on improving the customer experience and so the ideal candidate will need the ability to 'think like the customer'.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field plus at least 5 years relevant HR work experience
- Six Sigma Black, Green Belt, or equivalent Lean certification is strongly preferred with a minimum of 3-5 years process improvement / business process optimization experience
- Strong analytical skills and a comprehensive knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma frameworks for process improvements and the use and application of problem solving techniques like DMAIC, 5-Why, Ishikawa Diagrams, Process Mapping and others is necessary
- Experience in change management skills with the ability to construct implementation plans from recommendations
- Strong use of Visio and skill in MS Office products
- HR processes including:
- HR employment life-cycle processes, both transactional and strategic, from role identification through talent search and acquisition/recruiting, pre-onboarding, onboarding, performance management, talent management, and the exiting or retire processes (full hire to retire)
- Familiarity with organizational design principles and target operating model concepts
- HR service transitions, business process outsourcing or offshoring business processes to low cost centers
- HR self-service models using ServiceNow, Workday, etc.
- Using Lean Six Sigma tools and principles to identify operational and process efficiency improvement opportunities e.g. using business process mapping, conducing time value analysis of business processes, developing current and future state process maps with stakeholders.
- Supporting the improvement of SLAs/workflows etc. within a Service Delivery Framework
- Supporting the Global Service Centers with the development of standardized processes and partnering with local Process Excellence resources to identify and capture future state improvement opportunities
- Coordinating with regional Process Excellence resources as they document local HR business processes
- Single point of contact for escalations and issues that arise during the documentation of local business processes
If this position is of interest, please apply now and any questions, email Elliot on Elliot.email@example.com