£500 - £600 per day
6 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Project Manager for financial transitions.
This is an initial 6-month role offering up to £600 p/d for inside IR35 candidates can be based anywhere in the UK.
To lead the Finance organisation implementation in to the local (Plant) Finance teams, ensuring appropriate transition management, change management, business readiness and communications.
- Establish a programmatic approach to driving change and communication across the Clean Air Finance plant teams to ensure readiness and sustainability of change.
- Assists in establishing and executing role mapping processes of the agreed operating model to the implementation plan, in partnership with HR.
- Deliver robust transition plans for in scope sites ensuring dependencies and enablers are identified and actioned.
- Develop transition methodology and approach including supporting materials and templates.
- Manage transition of activity from existing to new Finance operating model roles and locations ensuring effective knowledge transfer and sustainable knowledge management e.g. robust training documentation, use of corporate repository.
- Monitor progress of transition ensuring all risks & issues are effectively managed and providing clear status reporting to senior management with input into governance forums.
- PRINCE2, PMP or MPS qualification and membership preferred
- Experience of executing PMO deliverables in a large organisation and fast paced environment
- Change qualification or significant experience in managing change in a global and fast paced environment
- Extensive experience of working across organisational levels and maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Significant experience of managing people transitions in a Finance environment or SSC environment, including defining transition methodology and training requirements.
- Experience of executing change impact assessments and enabling business readiness
- Strong process management capabilities
- Ability to work collaboratively and provide appropriate challenge and insight
- Experience of working with HR on consultation and recruitment processes and supporting employee engagement and communications
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.