£170 - £220 per day
5 months ago
Interim Project Manager Supply Chain £220pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Project Manager, with Supply Chain and drinks manufacturing experience, to join a leading, FTSE 100 FMCG company.
This is an initial 12 month contract (with opportunity to roll on to 2025), offering up to £220 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with flexible working from home and in Leven.
You will deliver complex Production and Supply Chain projects for a particular drinks brand, across innovation, logistics and operations.
This role will act as main point of contact, effectively managing key stakeholders and working closely with the key customer to advise on the setting up of new Supply Chain and Logistics, understand Demand, and carry out monthly reporting. You will develop and maintain the relationship with the key customer, and face-off to the market.
You will work extensively with SAP, on the transaction process, setting up and coding of products.
- Strong Project Manager skill set, coupled with Manufacturing and Supply Chain experience.
- An excellent understanding and experience within drinks manufacturing.
- Understanding of SAP for transaction processes and how products are set up and coded.
- Production and Logistics capability.
- Strong skills of communication and relationship management.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap.