£305 - £405 per annum
3 months ago
Interim Project Manager - Supply and Procurement £405pd
My client, a leader in FMCG, is currently recruiting a Project Manager to support Technical and Sustainability projects in Supply and Procurement, with spends in the £ms. This is part of my clients' exciting global transformation programme.
This role is an initial 3-month contract, with strong likelihood of extension, paying around £405 per day inside IR35.
The role will initially be fully remote, once restrictions ease, some travel will be needed to the offices in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Hands-on Applications Project Manager to deliver various technologies and change.
- You will lead delivery of complex business change projects focused on transformation, across one large project or multiple projects varying in size.
- Lead strategy and operational aspects to set priorities for a geographically diverse business project team at all levels of seniority.
- Develop the project approach and deal with ambiguity
- Liaise closely with stakeholders at all levels and clarify what needs to be delivered and delivery plans
- Risk and impact management and mitigation
- Manage Vendors and suppliers, holding them to account
- Demonstrable experience 5 years+ as a successful Project Manager, dealing with complex, geographically diverse projects with significant spends.
- Experience of delivering strategic and change projects
- Strong skills of people and project leadership
- Delivery focused
- Carry out reporting up to a senior level
- Exposure to Cloud implementations, SAP, Supply Chain logistics
- Experience with managing a team
- Project Management and Prince 2 certified
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap, and any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org