£400 - £500 per day
5 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Project Manager: Product Costing.
This is a 6-month interim role offering up to £400 - £500 p/d inside IR35 candidates can be based anywhere in the UK.
To lead project management of the Product Costing process change initiative for the Finance Transformation, applying a robust project management methodology on behalf of the Transformation team, ensuring transparency of programme status, effective management of risks & issues, and facilitating audit compliance.
- Own all aspects of project planning for the Product Costing initiative, working with the portfolio lead, initiative owner, sponsor and SMEs to manage scope, deliverables, timelines and resourcing.
- Apply a robust project management methodology to facilitate effective and diligent delivery, ensuring the right stakeholder groups are consulted and informed.
- Identify and manage initiative resourcing needs ensuring capacity and skills gaps are understood and resourcing is adequate to deliver against plan.
- Plan, schedule and monitor project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools & reports.
- Monitor project deliverables in line with project plan, recording, re-assessing and managing issues, through effective risk management control, escalating decisions as appropriate.
- Identify and coordinate initiative (inter)dependencies ensuring project planning and project management to achieve all project milestones.
- Drive a proactive delivery mindset ensuring the team are thinking ahead, understand (inter)dependencies, are clear on detailed activities to deliver the plan.
- Help shape deliverables by providing advice on structure and content, quality reviews and providing the delivery team with actionable feedback ensuring input and sign off from stakeholders where required.
- PRINCE2, PMP or MPS qualification and membership preferred
- Experience of executing PMO and Project Management deliverables in a large organisation and fast paced environment
- Change qualification or significant experience in managing change in a global and fast paced environment
- Extensive experience of working across organisational levels and maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of executing change impact assessments and enabling business readiness
- Experience in delivering process reengineering and cross functional project delivery
- Significant and substantial experience in Finance function preferably in the manufacturing environment with Finance Operations Reporting and SAP.
- Strong process management capabilities
- Ability to work collaboratively and provide appropriate challenge and insight.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.