Up to £600 per day
over 1 year ago
6 months +
Interim Project Manager required for a warehouse consolidation project in the UK. The project is due to start in June 2019 and is likely to run for a minimum of 6 months. You will be based in London but required to travel within the UK occasionally.
Due to sustained substantial growth my client is now in the process of consolidating their existing logistics network across the UK into one warehouse, setting up a new self-fulfilment operation to be managed completely in-house.
As a result, they require an Interim Project Manager to support the project and the creation of a multi-disciplinary project plan including critical paths, inter-dependencies between relevant parties, key milestones and deadlines amongst other things. Tracking everything from an execution, budget and timeline standpoint, providing regular updates to all relevant stakeholders regarding project status and developments.
You must be able to demonstrate;
- Project Management experience.
- Experience of warehouse transformation, build or consolidation projects.
- Experience with WMS functional design, implementation and integration.
- Experience in warehouse management and process, including the operating systems and product flows.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of managing stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally.
- Microsoft Projects experience would be extremely beneficial
Rate: £600 p/d
Duration: 6 months +
Location: London (UK travel required)
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact me directly on 01483 213 302 or firstname.lastname@example.org