£450 - £500 per day
9 months ago
An exciting opportunity for an interim Cyber Project Manager to join a world-leading, in designing, manufacturing aerospace products & services.
Initially, this is a 6 month contract, offering upto £500 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and in the office in Newport.
The role will be managing a multi-functional team (including Engineering, Procurement, Production and other functions) to develop High Grade Security applications and products.
The primary role of this position is to ensure that the customer requirements flown down via a work order or contract are delivered On Quality, On Time and On Cost.
You will be fully responsible for all aspects of the equipment/deliverables and ensure the allocated team delivers to customer satisfaction.
- Plan and oversee all aspects of the project, organising people, tasks and resources to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Establish project governance, providing key reporting/input into Project and Business Reviews, Governance Gates
- Prepare and maintain project schedules, including dependencies, resource plan and risks.
- On-board, lead and manage a multi-functional Core Team, ensuring project objectives are fully understood and achieved.
- Identify key internal and external stakeholders taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests and establish/develop effective relationships.
- Identify and monitor project risks and issues, ensuring mitigation plans are developed and managed to successful completion.
- Establish project scope and ensure effective Change Management processes are followed to ensure changes are formally captured, impact assessed and reflected in the revised project baseline.
- Experience in Cyber / Defence Project or Program Management
- MOD background / knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management
- HND/Degree in Business Information Technology or relevant experience
- PMP, PRINCE 2 or equivalent project management certification.
- Should have an in depth knowledge of managing projects and people both locally and remotely.
- A proven track record of project delivery in a development and production environment is essential.
- SC clearance
This is an urgent requirement; if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com