Interim Project Manager - Construction and Utilities
€80 - €100 per hour
about 1 month ago
Role: Interim Construction/Utilities Project Manager
Location: Weert/Arnhem, Netherlands
Rate: €780 - €100 per hour
Are you a Dutch-speaking interim project manager with deep experience managing complex infrastructure, energy and construction projects?
If so, I may have the perfect contract for you!
I'm looking for a proactive and confident project manager to join this leading infrastructure company. They are responsible for maintaining, improving and increasing the capacity for critical critical energy transmission faciltities across the Netherlands.
They are currently several major construction projects taking place between c. €1 and €25 million. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth management of each project location, managing contractors, quality control, risk management and safety procedures. Ultimately, you will ensure that projects are completed on time, above standard and safely.
Here are some more details on the role:
- You will manage the day to day operations of an large internal project team and that of a main principal contractor.
- You will partner closely with the senior leadership team and internal stakeholders.
- You will develop, deliver and approve project plans encompassing quality, scope, cost, safety and risk management.
- You will ensure that relevant work permits are in place for all work at all times.
- You will coordinate the activities of contractors, internal colleagues, authorities and suppliers to ensure projects are completed smoothly.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience (I.E. 5+ years) managing construction/maintenance projects ranging from €1 million to €25 million in value.
- Fluent Dutch language skills are essential.
- You will ideally have experience in the energy or electrical transmission industries.
- You will have a formal project management qualification - I.E. Prince 2 or IPMA.
- You are familiar with H&S laws and regulations and the application and monitoring of these on complex construction projects.
- You have a strong knowledge of the various construction contract types and forms.
- Willingness to travel.
If you match the above profile and are interested in learning more, please either apply directly or email me at email@example.com for immediate consideration.