£635 - £665 per day
6 months ago
Interim Project Manager
One of the financial investment services company has an urgent requirement for an Interim Project Manager role.
This is a 6-month role offering up to £665 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in London.
The role holder will be accountable for successful delivery of the project and ensuring benefits realisation.
- Experience in delivering regulatory and /or capital models (PD/LGD/EAD)
- Understanding of Wholesale Credit Risk
- Broad understanding and knowledge of Risk Analytics processes, culture and objectives.
- Project management skills and experience
- People manager and broad experience in managing teams of different work streams
- Examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes - a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance
- Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- Any relevant local banking qualifications
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org