£500 - £600 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Project Manager - up to £600 per day
My client, a global leader in oil and gas, are recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Project Manager with strong Project Management experience to play a key role in their significant, global transformation.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, based in Greater London, paying up to £600 per day depending on experience.
As Project Manager, you will hold responsibility for rolling out the current transformation procurement projects and drive all of the key workstreams of activity.
- Ensure all project logistics are in place
- Ensure any risks are managed and mitigated
- Ensure communication and training materials are successfully built
- Ensure projects are running as planned and on time, raising any roadblocks as required
- Hold regular update meetings and ensure monthly updates are reported
- Manage a virtual team of staff
- Demonstrable global experience, working with global teams
- Strong end to end experience with complex, long-running, transformation projects
- Experience working on procurement projects
- Experience with people, processes and behaviour
- Experience of and ability to drive big change
- Ability to manage multiple medium to large-scale projects simulataneously
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email email@example.com