£320 - £420 per day
2 months ago
Interim Project Manager - £320 to £420 per day
My client, a world leader in the Oil and Gas sector and seeking a talented and enthusiastic Project Manager to join their team on an interim basis and play a key role in the ongoing transformation project.
This role is a 6-month contract, to start ASAP, paying between £320 and £420 per day, based in Greater London.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the programme's workstreams and focus areas, ensuring delivery to schedule, budget and quality standards, with a strong focus on ensuring stakeholder engagement, compliance and drafting of procedures.
- Ensure consistent programme approach and methodology
- Ensure that deliverables and changes are agreed and effectively managed
- Ensure project plans, logs and schedules are managed and maintained
- Ensure project costs are clearly defined and monthly updates are reported
- Ensure assurance tests are conducted throughout the project life cycle
- Ensure transition plans are prepared, agreed and implemented
- Experience managing and monitoring medium to large projects
- Experience and knowledge of Project Management techniques and tools
- Experience managing change and working to mitigate of risks
- Demonstrable leadership skills with project teams
- Ability to apply project and programme management disciplines
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong skills of stakeholder management and influence
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email email@example.com to arrange a good time to discuss.