£180 - £207 per day
about 1 month ago
To end Sep 2023
Interim Project Integration Engineer £205pd
A great interim opportunity for a Project Integration Engineer to join a FTSE 100 FMCG organisation, and provide crucial support to the delivery of Site Engineering CAPEX.
This is a contract running until the end of September 2023, offering £205 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based in Fife.
As Interim Project Integration Engineer, you will report into the Site Engineering Maintenance Manager, driving the delivery of the CAPEX process to agreed safety, quality and time criteria. This is a hands-on role, where you will liaise directly with Site Engineering, Compliance and Central Project Engineering Teams, for equipment management.
- Carry out Early Equipment Management process, which includes asset tagging, inputting assets into relevant systems, creation of maintenance plans, and ordering critical spares.
- Support the implementation of Site Engineering Projects.
- Engage effectively with stakeholders throughout end-to-end project process.
- Support the delivery and tracking of KPIs.
- Provide progress updates in cross-functional meetings.
- Drive compliance and ensure project delivery in line with Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality standards.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Time-served Mechanical or Electrical Engineer.
- Strong Planning and Organisational Skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with stakeholders to a senior level.
- Strong track record of involvement in asset care strategies.
- Previous experience within a large, matrix organisation.
- Advantageous would be any experience with Change Management and industry standards / regulations.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com