£150 - £195 per day
19 days ago
Interim Project Integration Engineer £195pd
An exciting interim opportunity for a Project Integration Engineer to join a FTSE 100, world-leading FMCG organisation, and provide crucial support in the delivery of Early Equipment Management.
This is a contract running to the end of 2023 (strong scope for extension), offering up to £195 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based in Leven.
As Interim Project Integration Engineer, you will deliver on Early Equipment Management in support of major CapEx projects throughout the year. You will work to gauge information from Project Engineers and key suppliers, extract information from project manuals, digest the information and add it to SAP.
You will take maintenance requirements from manuals and create tasks lists to create VPMS for project equipment. Liaising across teams, you will assess the need for critical spares and any break downs. Each piece of kit needs to be physically tagged with identifiers and new installations should be snagged, to ensure compliance with client and British standards.
- A strong Electrical or Mechanical background.
- Over 2 years' relevant experience post-apprenticeship.
- Experience picking up snagging or defects, with a knowledge of what to look for.
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Track record of involvement in asset care strategies.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com