£400 - £485 per day
4 months ago
Job Title: Interim Project Engineer
Location - Glasgow must be willing to travel at least once per week
Pay rate - £485
Contract Length - 12 months
The role is positioned in the Global Brands Supply, Project Engineering team providing Capital Project support to Manufacturing sites including spirits and beer packaging. The overall purpose of this team is to deliver capital expenditure projects.
For this role this includes:
- Development of requirement specifications in collaboration with other teams such as Operations.
- Use specialist knowledge to deliver capex projects to correct technical specification.
- Development of cost estimates and project schedules.
- Managing efficient spend for capex projects.
- Co-ordinating and managing external resources.
- Manage the project lifecycle including capital approval, maintaining accurate financial data including spend and forecast and project closure.
- Manage construction activities and overseeing commissioning activities.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health, safety and environmental standards.
- Project Management (including scope, cost, budget and timescales)
- Health & Safety Management & co-ordination of contractors