£400 - £485 per day
2 months ago
Interim Project Engineer £485pd
Location - Glasgow must be willing to travel at least once per week
Pay rate - £485 (Inside IR35, Umbrella)
Contract Length - 12 months
An exciting interim opportunity to be a key part of my FTSE 100, FMCG leader's Global Supply and Project Engineer Team, and provide business-critical Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) Project support to Manufacturing.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop requirement specifications
- Drive the successful and streamlined delivery of CAPEX projects against client expectations and regulations.
- Work to develop cost estimates and schedules, and manage efficient project spend.
- Manage both external resources and the full project lifecycle, across approval, maintaining data, forecasting and project closure.
- Oversee construction and commissioning activities.
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Strong end-to-end Project Management ability, including scope, cost, budget and timescales.
- Excellent experience in Health & Safety Management and the co-ordination of contractors
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders effectively to a senior level.
- Prior experience within a global, matrix environment.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org