£400 - £469 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Project Engineer £465pd
A fantastic Interim opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a FMCG market-leader, providing key support to their Global Brands Supply business.
This is a 12-month contract, offering up to £465 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), working on site in Fife.
You will be positioned within my FTSE 100 client's Global Brand Supply Project Engineering Team, in support of a range of Manufacturing sites.
You will deliver Capital Expenditure projects, with responsibilities including:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop requirement specifications.
- Deliver CAPEX projects to correct technical specifications.
- Develop cost estimates and project schedules.
- Manage and ensure the efficiency of spend for CAPEX projects.
- Co-ordinate and manage external resources.
- Manage full project lifecycle, including capital approval, implementation of assets, ensuring accuracy of financial data and project closure.
- Manage installation and oversee commissioning.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and environmental standards.
- Strong, previous Project Engineering experience.
- A Mechanical or Process Engineering background.
- Knowledge of electrical, software and/ or construction activities.
- Excellent communication skills, across key stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Previous experience within a large, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org