£250 - £300 per day
4 months ago
A world-famous FTSE 100 grid solutions provider has an urgent requirement for an Interim Electrical Project Engineer with the ability to mange multiple concurrent projects.
This is an interim role initially running until the end of 2019 offering up to £300 p/d for a candidate to be based in Stafford.
The key objectives of the Project Engineer role are to plan, organize and direct the technical activities of a major customer project. This will require a candidate to work in tandem with a Project Manager, and in close liaison with several functions particularly, Engineering and Sourcing in order that all activities required to deliver the Project are on time and to budget.
- Taking part in all design review processes.
- Manage all the technical interactions between the client and key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Analyse, define and implement the project program in order to identify technical risks and opportunities.
- Engineering Milestone Reviews.
- Coordinate technical issues internally.
- Identifying and managing technical scope definition and interdependencies.
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Experience of working in 400/132kV ac substation environments is strongly preferred.
- Degree in an Engineering field or equivalent qualification.
There is significant time pressure associated with this role so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie Mackinlay at Jamie.mackinlay@1st-executive for any questions