North West England, England
£400 - £469 per day
6 months ago
Project Engineer - Packaging £470 per day
I'm currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer, with specific packaging experience, to join a leading FMCG company. You will be instrumental in the success of complex, global projects with spends in £100s thousands.
This role will focus on packaging and packaged products, and liaison with OEMs on specific requirements.
This is a 12 month contract, offering up to £469 per day. It offers flexible working form home and in the North-West.
Manage the whole lifecycle of engineering projects, from concept to benefits realisation. You will support concept development, project scope development, the creation of technical specifications, tender process, building up a cost estimate, contract award and management of the execution of projects on site.
- Development of requirement specifications
- Deliver CAPEX projects to technical specification.
- Develop cost estimates and project schedules.
- Manage efficient spend for CAPEX projects.
- Manage capital approval, maintain accurate data including spend and forecasting.
- Oversee commissioning activities.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety.
- Mechanical, electrical or process engineering background
- Ideally, industry experience in FMCG, Pharma or similar, with specific packaging experience
- Global, complex company experience.
- 5+ years' experience Project Engineering experience
- Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders up to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com