£400 - £475 per day
2 months ago
Interim Project Engineer - Civils £475pd
A fantastic Project Engineer opportunity in Civils, for a FTSE 100 FMCG company, to support on CAPEX projects for their ambitious expansion plans, for warehousing, automation and racking.
This role is an initial 12-month contract, site-based in Alloa, offering up to £475 per day (umbrella, inside IR35).
My leading client requires a strong, professional Civils Engineer to provide key support on a wide range of projects for their massive ambitious plans, which spans areas including drainage, road upgrades, site upgrades, sprinklers, electrical warehouse fitting, and non-electrical warehouse upgrades.
- Manages the delivery of projects end-to-end, from user requirement stage to commissioning, including ensuring contracts are in place and tendering processes.
- Manage engineering project budgets for CAPEX projects.
- AutoCAD and reading drawings.
- Engaging and building meaningful relationships with stakeholders across levels, clients and construction managers.
- Carry out planning, engaging with relevant local authorities and dealing with CDM 2015 Regulations.
- 5-10 years' Project Engineer experience, with industrial experience.
- Professional Civil Engineer, or working towards Professional Institute of Civils or similar.
- Health & Safety qualification, ideally NEBOSH or similar.
- Ideally, degree educated in a relevant area - Civils BSc preferred.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com