£300 - £400 per day
5 months ago
Interim Project Engineer - CAPEX £400pd
A fantastic opportunity for an interim Project Engineer to be a crucial player in my FTSE 100 FMCG client's expansion efforts, within key Capital projects.
This is an initial contract to March 2023, offering up to £400 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), based working from home and in Clackmannanshire.
You will provide Project support to my client's manufacturing sites, ensuring the successful delivery of Capital Expenditure (CapEx) projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop requirement specifications.
- Utilise specialist knowledge for the successful delivery of CapEx projects to technical specifications.
- Develop cost estimates and robust project schedules.
- Manage spend for CapEx Projects in scope.
- Effectively manage external resources.
- End-to-end project lifecycle management, spanning capital approval, maintenance of financial data, spend and forecasting, and project closure.
- Manage construction activity and oversee commissioning activity.
- Ensure Health & Safety and Environmental regulatory compliance.
- Strong Civil Engineering background, with experience in large, industry projects.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Budget control and project planning experience.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple concurrent projects of varying size.
- Strong Contractual Management experience.
- Prior exposure to large, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent need - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com