£400 - £465 per day
6 months ago
Interim Project Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical) - £465 per day
I'm currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical or Electrical Project Engineer, to join a leading FMCG company. You will be instrumental in the success of complex, global projects with spends in £100s thousands.
This role will focus on CAPEX projects for a large chemical plant, and process engineering.
This is a 12 month contract, offering up to £465 per day. It is initially remote, with flexibility around working from home and in Fife once restrictions ease.
Manage the whole lifecycle of engineering projects, from concept to benefits realisation. You will support concept development, project scope development, the creation of technical specifications, tender process, building up a cost estimate, contract award and management of the execution of projects on site.
- Development of requirement specifications
- Deliver CAPEX projects to technical specification.
- Develop cost estimates and project schedules.
- Manage efficient spend for CAPEX projects.
- Manage capital approval, maintain accurate data including spend and forecasting.
- Oversee commissioning activities.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety.
- Mechanical, electrical or process technical engineering background
- The ability to manage budgets, schedules, planning and risk.
- Ideally, industry experience in FMCG, Pharma or similar, with specific process engineering experience
- Global, complex company experience.
- 5+ years' experience Project Engineering experience
- Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders up to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.