£300 - £400 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Project Coordinator - £300 to £400 per day
My client, a world-leader in Oil & Gas, currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Project Coordinator to support their ongoing transformation programme, drive successful programme delivery and hold responsibility for associated workstreams.
This role is a 6 month contract, based in Greater London, paying up to £400 per day depending on experience.
- Work alongside the PMO and contract staff to ensure execution of the portfolio of projects
- Work with Change Managers to ensure communication and training materials are built and change is delivered as per the plan
- Ensure defined programme approach is consistently applied
- Ensure that project plans and logs are managed effectively
- Support in ensuring that project costs are defined and work is completed within budget
- Ensure that an integrated cost and schedule is delivered for every workstream
- Support in ensuring that appropriate project assurance steps are conducted throughout the project life cycle
- Support in ensuring that transition plans for projects to operations are prepared and implemented
- Report variances from plan in a timely manner
- Ability to apply project and programme management disciplines in a flexible manner appropriate to complex change programmes
- Ability to engage, communicate with, influence and negotiate with senior management and stakeholders
- High level influencing and stakeholder management skills with the ability to operate effectively in a complex organisation
- Strong, demonstrable experience of supporting on multiple medium to large-scale projects through the lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge & experience of a range of project management techniques and tools
- Experience of managing, mitigating and reviewing project risks & issues
- Experience of managing change in a complex organisation
If interested, please apply ASAP, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a good time to speak.