£400 - £475 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Project Controls Engineer £475pd
An unmatched interim opportunity for a Project Controls Engineer to join a world-leading Energy company, to provide key support during a crucial time of growth and transformation for their Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging business.
This company is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050 and massive amounts of investment going into sustainable energy solutions and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This is an initial 12-month contract (with excellent scope for significant extension), offering up to £475 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a flexible approach to working from home and in their central London office.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join this FTSE 100, Energy organisation, and you will support their long-term, huge programme to roll out EV Charging infrastructure globally. With an Agile mindset, you will support changes to ways of working, new tools and processes.
You will support Planning, cost management, an proactive reporting. As main point of contact for controls related activity, you will support the development of the programme controls strategy, plans and procedures, driving continuous improvement plans and managing conformance.
You will deliver cluster controls, stage gate estimates, support the development of stage gate Financial Memorandums, prepare an integrated Cluster Control Schedules and compile the Forecast Final Cost.
You will ensure any Change and Risk impacts are captured and co-ordinate quarterly financial updates.
- Track record of major programme experience, 10 years+.
- Prior experience across concept development, selection, design and construction programme phases.
- Drives Continuous improvement and simplification.
- Strong analytical skills, covering MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PowerApps, PowerBi.
- Ability to produce excellent, written reports and presentations, and communicate clearly with senior stakeholders.
- Adaptable to changing priorities, new ways of working, and new systems.
- Agile mindset, energetic and open to new tools and systems.
- Advantageous would be any experience in Telcommunications or Automotive.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org