Central Belt, Scotland
£14 - £16.80 per hour
8 months ago
Interim Project Co-Ordinator - £14 to £16.80 / hour
My client, a FTSE 100 energy company, are recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Co-ordinator to co-ordinate project governance and reporting activities for Offshore Wind Farm projects.
This is a contract position, running until October 2021, paying up to £16.80 per hour, based in Scotland.
- Coordinate project governance and reporting activities
- Ensure that all deliverables required to pass Decision Gates are developed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate timelines for the 3 wind farm projects, ensuring lessons learned and best practice.
- Work closely with Snr Management to coordinate the project reporting requirements to shareholders, stakeholders and lenders.
- Coordinate the ongoing refinement of the project management arrangements for the Execution Phase as defined within Governance
- Following Financial Close, liaise with the lenders' advisors, working closely with the Technical Manager and Finance Director to ensure that technical and commercial queries raised by the lenders' advisors are answered.
- Experience managing reporting for large complex projects, working within a Project Services team
- Ideally a strong background in Offshore Wind
- Understanding of project management systems and governance arrangements for a large capital project
- Relevant experience in a project management function, in engineering /construction projects
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills:, ability to clearly present and simplify complex information
- Ability to co-ordinate and separate information from multiple work streams into concise and detailed reports
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please contact email@example.com or phone 01483 21 33 11.