£300 - £350 per day
5 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Project Analyst for Transitions.
This is a 12-month interim contract offering £350p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in Hertfordshire with some home working available.
To support the Transformation Lead and Transition Project Managers to implement the Finance organisation in to the local (Plant) Finance teams, ensuring appropriate transition management, change management, business readiness and communications.
- Assist in role mapping as directed by Transformation Lead.
- Support in the preparation of robust transition plans for in scope sites.
- Support in developing transition supporting materials and templates.
- Support in monitoring progress of transitions ensuring all risks & issues identified are raised to transformation lead and transition project managers.
- Own and monitor the open action log.
- Support in recording and tracking open issues and risk logs.
- Assist in the preparation of status reporting and ad hoc materials for governance forums.
- Support in preparing change impact workshops and attending taking actions and minutes where required.
- Support site teams to complete change actions and support in monitoring progress of change action plans.
- Support the creation of SOPs (where not in existence) and ensuring are held in central repository.
- A Level qualification
- University degree qualification / Finance qualification / Project qualification
- Experience of working in Finance or on Projects
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word and PPT)
- Microsoft project experience
- Ability to work collaboratively and provide appropriate challenge and insight
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.