South East England, England
£350 - £420 per day
5 months ago
Interim Programme Manager - Talent £420pd
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to join my world-leading energy client on an interim basis, in support of their complete re-imagining of Talent.
This organisation is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and significant investment going into sustainable energy and the technology to support.
This contract runs to the end of March 2023, offering up to £420 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in their office in South-East England.
You will be a crucial part of my FTSE 100 client's Talent Centre of Excellence, aiming to drive talent leadership and integration, in support of the organisation's critical capability challenges.
Collaborating across teams and functions, you will support the development and delivery of capability plans and strategies in talent intervention, including hiring campaigns and skilling plans.. This role will require significant influencing up to a senior level and senior customer management.
- Lead the squad, comprised of Talent Acquisition and Skills & Learning representatives, on the development and execution of capability plans, identifying future skills and capability needs to truly enable business growth.
- Oversee, lead and co-ordinate the development of capability plans, while maximising integration.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships to a senior level.
- Drive execution of plans once finalised, and integrate cross-functionally.
- Strong expertise in talent acquisition, talent management or learning & development.
- Prior experience within a large, complex, matrix organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in large scale, complex projects or programmes.
- Robust project management capability.
- Ability to engage effectively across partner groups.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org