£800 - £900 per day
21 days ago
One of the world's largest financial institutions has an urgent requirement for an Interim Program Manager for staff engagement
The Engagement Manager will contribute to the cultivation of a workplace that ensures fair and respectful treatment of employees where staff feel engaged, empowered, and supported in their career and can thrive in an environment where clear communications are a priority.
The ideal candidate for this role has strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling them to work successfully on a broad spectrum of employee engagement (EE) initiatives and projects.
This is an interim contract offering between £800-£900 p/d client is based in London some remote working available.
- Drive, support and deliver programmes and initiatives to achieve EE targets and objectives in alignment with HR and senior management team.
- Work across work streams to deliver the agenda including but not limited to driving through a comprehensive learning plan, staff recognition plan and ways of working.
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners to collaborate and communicate employee feedback on a variety of relevant subjects.
- Provide employees with opportunities to voice feedback and suggestions (exchange sessions, Town Halls and other forums)
- Recognise and communicate successes.
- Continuous improvement and input into the comms strategy
- Cultivate excellent working relationships with employees and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a commitment to support and help individuals grow within the organization.
- Consistent improvement in staff feedback surveys around employee satisfaction
- Lower staff turnover, higher retention
- Clear, accurate and timely communications across the function
- Formation and maintenance of strong relationships with employees and key stakeholders
- A notable increase in staff morale and engagement with colleagues, [ideally] resulting in teams working collaboratively to achieve goals.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.