£800 - £900 per day
6 months ago
One of the world's largest financial institutions has an urgent requirement for an Interim Program Manager for staff engagement
The Engagement Manager will contribute to the cultivation of a workplace that ensures fair and respectful treatment of employees where staff feel engaged, empowered, and supported in their career and can thrive in an environment where clear communications are a priority.
The ideal candidate for this role has strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling them to work successfully on a broad spectrum of employee engagement (EE) initiatives and projects.
This is an interim contract offering between £800-£900 p/d client is based in London some remote working available.
- Drive, support and deliver programmes and initiatives to achieve EE targets and objectives in alignment with HR and senior management team.
- Work across work streams to deliver the agenda including but not limited to driving through a comprehensive learning plan, staff recognition plan and ways of working.
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners to collaborate and communicate employee feedback on a variety of relevant subjects.
- Provide employees with opportunities to voice feedback and suggestions (exchange sessions, Town Halls and other forums)
- Recognise and communicate successes.
- Continuous improvement and input into the comms strategy
- Cultivate excellent working relationships with employees and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a commitment to support and help individuals grow within the organization.
- Consistent improvement in staff feedback surveys around employee satisfaction
- Lower staff turnover, higher retention
- Clear, accurate and timely communications across the function
- Formation and maintenance of strong relationships with employees and key stakeholders
- A notable increase in staff morale and engagement with colleagues, [ideally] resulting in teams working collaboratively to achieve goals.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.