£400 - £650 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Production Procurement Manager - £400 to £650 per day
I'm seeking an experienced Production Procurement Lead to join a world leader in beauty, and work with the Global Sourcing lead on production projects. This is a high-pace role in a non-mandated, transformation environment - an exciting opportunity to progress your career within a multinational organisation.
This is a 6-month contract, paying between £400 and £650 per day, depending on experience. The role is ideally based in Paris for 3 days of the week, with some flexibility around working from home.
- Strong procurement experience within a marketing environment in a similar sector
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to engage and influence complex Stakeholders across all levels
- The ability and willingness to be based in Paris 3 days per week
- Experience within the FMCG sector
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email Claire.Shipman@1st-executive.com.