£170 - £205 per day
10 months ago
Exciting opportunity to join a leading global health and hygiene company employing more than 60,000 people worldwide and operations in 37 countries.
Is a Product Specialist role and responsible for the high-quality delivery of Consumer Services capabilities, in support of assigned brands. The Specialist will be the key point of contact for assigned brands and teams and will have a deep understanding of the brands they manage, the new initiatives, upcoming changes and any relevant news.
The specialist will leverages their knowledge and consumer services expertise to provide counsel to the brands. This role will also help front line operators with any information and scripting they need to successfully communicate and support consumers who contact the centre.
The incumbent has the responsibility to protect the business whilst being the champion of the consumer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary Consumer Services contact for assigned brands and teams. Act as a liaison that manages in-bound phone, email, letter, social media and other methods of contacting brands in select European countries.
- Ensures the outsource team have up-to-date information on assigned brands, including approved consumer information and scripting. This will often be delivered face to face so role will include travel to the call centre in the UK.
- Develops and gains brand approval of brand contact information, which includes scripting for the front-line operators.
- Provides the outsource team with support on highly complex or sensitive consumer contacts.
- Leverages Consumer Services expertise and experience to provide counsel to the businesses and other teams on consumer contact information, trends, and expectations.
- Analyses and provides brand contact metrics and insights to the brands for decision-making. Includes recommendations when appropriate.
- Provide audit support of front-line team coding as in CRS system, as well as the maintenance of the responses within the system, to ensure the records are correct and updated.
- Some travel in UK to other offices
The role is in based in Kent and paying between £170 and £205pd.
To learn more please apply to this role ASAP or email Geoff on email@example.com