South East England, England
£500 - £610 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Product Owner - Supply Chain and Operations £610 REMOTE
I am currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Product Owner in Supply Chain and Store Operations, to join my dynamic client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, undergoing huge corporate change to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production. This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams.
This role is an initial 3-month contract, working remotely, paying up to £610 per day (inside IR35, through an Umbrella company).
You will have a strong Convenience / Retail Operations background, as this role will concentrate specifically on Store Operations.
You will deliver on complex and challenging projects, across areas including process re-design, data analytics and application development. You will support Business and Delivery Teams, working closely with the Product Manager to successfully design and achieve strategic aims, and driving added value.
- At least 2 years' experience as a Product Owner, within a Global, Matrix environment.
- Skills in the following areas of Supply Chain and Store Operations:
- Demand Planning
- Inventory & Stock Management
- Stock Ordering, Receipt & Replenishment
- Category management
- Pricing Management
- A Product Owner certification / Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).
- Strong, practical knowledge of Agile.
- Experience working in Convenience or Retail Operations.
- Product Owner experience which is focused on Store Operations (not B2C or B2B focused experience).
- Fantastic communication skills, with the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders at all levels.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply immediately and call Claire on 01483213310 / email email@example.com to discuss.