18 days ago
Interim Product Manager REMOTE
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known FMCG multinational as an Interim Product Manager for their global website programme of work.
This is an initial contract to the end of December 2022, with excellent scope for extension, 100% remote, sitting inside IR35 and through Umbrella.
Within my client's Consumer division, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and roadmap for their consumer- facing digital website product, across the globe and spanning all markets.
You will drive global oversight, leveraging of best practice, and use of standard templates for the build, delivery, development and maintenance of this organisation's websites, on a global basis. Developed at a local level, the pilot will be scaled out, and business efficiencies will be created.
This will be a layered stakeholder management exercise, across functions, locations and seniority.
This company also has a newly-developed Global Privacy Team, and you will be involved in managing the product for implementing consumer privacy, data collection, and preferences.
- Excellent Product Management experience of 4 years +, developing and driving product vision and UX.
- Specific experience with Website digital products.
- Experience within a large, global or multinational company previously.
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Agile framework experience would be advantageous.
- Any experience with GDPR would be useful, but this is a 'nice to have'.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap or email email@example.com