£300 - £338 per day
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity for an interim Product Integration Associate to join a world-leading, FTSE 100 Energy Company, currently going through huge amounts of corporate change.
This company are currently undergoing significant corporate change, and are at their forefront of their field in sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050.
Initially, this is a 12 month contract, offering upto £338 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and in the office in London.
You will be responsible for supporting various financial, sales, marketing, customer care, legal aspects to maintain an effective and efficient F&C product.
You need to ensure all product related financial aspects are defined accurately and kept up to date, including cost, price, revenue, product business performance, profit and loss. You will work with sales team to define static and dynamic pricing which aligns with pricing strategy. Work closely with the technical team to develop a product pricing engine for various markets.
- Good knowledge of the EV charging industry or OEM industry
- 2-4 years of experience, working on new product development.
- Excellent external and internal stakeholder management.
- University degree in business administration, engineering, finance or comparable education.
- Certifications in agile and project management
This is an urgent requirement; if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com