£550 - £650 per day
about 1 month ago
One of the world's largest and most recognisable financial services providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Procurement Transformation Manager to join their function.
This is a initial interim contract offering up to £650 p/d inside IR35 and majority home working with 1-2 days per week in the office either Ipswich or London.
The Procurement Project Manager will be the main point of contact for Procurement Transformation queries, from the Transformation Management Office (TMO), Procurement teams, Finance, relevant third-party partners and all related Programme Boards. The successful candidate will also have a creative and positive approach to problem solving and a strong collaborative approach with other Procurement team members and stakeholders. The following key deliverables and areas are;
- Responsible for managing the sourcing transition project reporting
- Hold an in depth understanding of PMO / Project management processes
- Key point of contact for stakeholder
- Create and support a positive team working relationships and support the overall S&CM lead and Procurement team strategy.
- To put the interests of WTW, clients and the integrity at the heart of the way you a WTW do business
- Develop and manage project plans, review spend analysis data to support new processes structures
- Provide in-put to the over-all Procurement leadership structure and activities
- Significant experience of PMO or Project Management experience in Financial services organizations
- Experience of working with both on-shore and off-shore teams
- Strong reporting and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder collaborative relationship building skills
- Both a strategic and analytical mind-set
- Creativity to seek, encourage new approaches to Procurement transformation
- Change management and self-awareness skills to adopt targeted approaches to a dynamic set of stakeholders
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to articulate Procurement's sourcing process change
- Strong Insurance Industry knowledge
- Strong legal contract knowledge and negotiation experience
This is an urgent requirement so if this role is of interest please apply immediately of contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.