5 months ago
Interim Procurement Systems Data Specialist - £250 to £300 per day
My client, a global, FTSE 100 Oil & Gas Supermajor are seeking a technically minded individual with 5 to 10 years' experience with procurement systems and exposure to large data sets. This interim role is based in Sunbury, on a 6 month contract, paying between £250 - £300 per day dependent on experience.
You will be required to cleanse and validate existing data within an established Ariba P2P workspace and prepare the data for regional and operating Function procurement specialists:
- Delivery of master data related activities for the deployment team
- Co-ordination and management of Ariba contract workspaces
- Collection, identification and co-ordination of conversion of the data
- Work with category specialists to identify the operational contracts which exist and educate category teams on changes
- Work with regional and operating function category specialists to:
- Identify the appropriate contract hierarchy to be setup on Ariba
- Identify the appropriate split of sourcing/ contracting demand data to be setup as Salesforce opportunities
- Identify the appropriate savings & efficiency data to be loaded into Salesforce Opportunities / Value tracking.
- Linking of opportunities to contract workspaces in Ariba and linking of vendors across Ariba and Salesforce
- Understanding the new reporting framework for Compass/S2C and establish appropriate guidance to the end users on running reports
- Coordinate timely delivery of data load templates for the various Data Conversion cycles and the pre-flight and production loads
- Coordinate with the IT&S and Category teams to fix data issues encountered during the DC and other load cycles
- Validate data loads in the test systems as part of the DC load cycles
- Degree in Information Systems, Business, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent work experience in data or e-Enablement system
- Demonstrated experience in systems implementation
- Experience working within a high-performing team responsible for engagement with key stakeholders
- Quick to learn new systems and their usage
- Demonstrable ability to influence and collaborate
To apply for this role, please submit an application, or send an email to Claire.Shipman@1st-executive.com and attach a copy of your CV. I look forward to hearing from you soon.