£200 - £250 per day
20 days ago
Are you a Procurement Analyst, keen to develop your career within a multinational, FTSE 100 company? My client, a global Oil & Gas Supermajor, are looking for a Procurement Strategy Analyst with 3-5 years' experience based in Sunbury, on a 6-month contract.
- Provide support, and quality assure data and analysis for executive engagement and strategic presentations to ensure full benefits of Procurement are recognised within segment and group
- Drive the preparation of the monthly Procurement benchmark packs plotting the performance against external benchmarks and associated insights
- Leads and supports initiatives to improve benchmark performance, analytics and standardisation of metrics using Power BI.
- Supports the annual value delivery planning process
- Reports progress on assigned projects and change activities
- Works with colleagues across the function, in particular S&T, Category, Sourcing, Enablement, Procurement Operations Global HR, Finance teams
- Supports the Strategy Director with activities to monitor the functional budget the Finance, as well as with HR on all the headcount for Procurement to ensure it is on plan
- Implement Continuous Improvement projects and programmes relating to performance and planning (including spend data quality, digitalising our global reporting framework through PowerBI)
- Strong understanding of procurement processes, methodologies and terminologies is highly desirable
- Procurement performance management experience
- Previous procurement analysis experience
- Excellent PowerPoint skills, Power BI experience is essential
- University degree in a technical or business discipline
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting
- Commercial and business experience
- Exposure to project management
- A background that includes business consulting or working for a reputable consulting firm would be advantageous.
To apply for this role, please submit an application, or send an email to Claire.Shipman@1st-executive.com and attach a copy of your CV. I look forward to hearing from you soon.