South East England, England
£400 - £520 per day
5 months ago
Interim Procurement Strategic Manager - £520pd
My client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, is currently recruiting an Interim Manager to lead Procurement Transformation Projects, shaping Procurement and innovation strategy.
This role is at the centre of the company's huge corporate change programme to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This role is a 6-month contract, £520 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), working from home.
This is an unmatched opportunity to play a crucial role in my client's company-wide, global transformation, devising and integrating key, global innovation Procurement strategy.
This will be an entirely strategic role, you will work with agile teams within Digital and Talent categories to lead transformational project, disrupt commercial agreements, devise new ways of working with suppliers and shape collaboration across Professional Services, HR, IT, Digital and Talent.
In support of the business ambition to diversify revenue streams and partnerships, this role requires candidates with a traditional procurement skillset and a strategic focus, alongside an enthusiasm to embrace business development thinking.
- A traditional Procurement skillset, within Digital, Talent or Indirect categories, coupled with significant experience setting strategy.
- A strong consulting skill set, the ability to deliver results at pace.
- Experience Project / Programme Managing large procurement projects, with tangible results spanning significant savings and value-add.
- Large scale, complex, global, FTSE experience, or interesting start-up experience
- Experience working in an agile way, cross functionally, and an understanding of agile ways of working
- Strong facilitation skills, i.e. solution-based, problem-solving ability, identifying new ideas.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com / call 01483213310