South East England, England
£300 - £400 per day
6 months ago
Interim Procurement Specialist - £400 inside
An exciting opportunity to join a word-leading Oil & Gas company in a blended strategic and operational Procurement role, to drive successful Sourcing and Supply Chain delivery and strategy creation, within their Upstream Business Unit.
This role is an initial contract to the end of December 2021, offering flexible working from home and in South-East England, and paying up to £400 per day (inside IR35, Umbrella).
You will play a crucial support role to multiple category teams across end to end sourcing, including development of strategy and bid evaluations, RFP, RFA and contract preparation, evaluation, negotiation and placement of contracts.
A truly end-to-end role, in which you will carry out Post Contract and Supplier Management activities, ensuring performance against agreed KPIs and driving continuous improvement.
You will be required to develop and maintain strong working relationships with leadership level stakeholders across functions and geographies.
You will champion compliance with regulations and adherence to Health and Safety requirements, as well as alignment to my client's values.
- A track record of successful Supply Chain and contracts delivery in Oil & Gas.
- Ideally some experience with Joint Ventures and National Oil Companies.
- Analytical ability, including the ability to provide Market and Financial insight.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with high-level stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ideally Ariba and Maximo knowledge.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01483213310.