£385 - £450 per day
6 months ago
Fantastic interim to fixed term contract opportunity, to be part of a team delivering a significant programme of procurement on a large, exciting infrastructure project in Saudi Arabia, on behalf of a leading consultancy.
Ideally you will have experience of delivering end to end procurement programmes in a construction environment, excellent stakeholder management and communication skills coupled with strong category management expertise. It is envisaged that time will be divided between the UK and Saudi Arabia on a rotational basis.
The client envisages that the initial interim contract will run until the end of 2020 at which point there will be the opportunity to transfer to a fixed term contract.
The size of the programme means that the client has varying levels of opportunities and positions and would be keen to hear from candidates who meet the following:
- Can start within a minimum of 2 weeks
- Are happy to divide their time between the UK and Saudi Arabia, staying away for between 6 and 8 weeks at a time
- Have contract management or category management experience on a large infrastructure or construction project
- Have excellent communication skills including the ability to compile and deliver presentations
- Be used to meeting project deadlines
- Have strong negotiation skills and be commercially astute