South East England, England
£150 - £200 per day
about 2 months ago
Procurement Specialist £150-200 per day (inside)
An exciting Interim opportunity has arisen with my esteemed, global client, for a Procurement Specialist to provide critical Procurement support to senior stakeholders.
You will play an integral role to Procurement, liaising closely with a key, senior stakeholder community, carrying out contract administration tasks, completing savings documents and deals, and loading and entering contracts into their database. You will also carry out data analysis, providing meaningful insight to the business.
This role will provide specific support to the Total Facilities Management Category.
This role is offering £150 - £200 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), for a 3-6 month contract, with significant flexibility around working from home.
- Previous, demonstrable experience working within a Procurement function
- Strong, Commercial astuteness and excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally some experience within a Facilities Management environment
- Ideally some previous experience supporting Direct Procurement
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org