£45 - £56 per hour
about 1 year ago
Interim Procurement Specialist - System, Process, Compliance £56ph
A fantastic interim opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to join a FTSE world-leader in Energy, and provide crucial support across Procurement systems, processes, compliance and contracts.
An initial 12-month contract, this role offer up to £56 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in Surrey.
As Interim Procurement Specialist, you will play a key role in the Contracting and Compliance Team, with responsibility for managing the JV Procurement systems, processes, compliance frameworks, contract models, Planning and Performance Management.
You will act as a main point of contract for internal and external stakeholders, providing coaching and driving Procurement and Supply Chain capability.
- Develop and continuously improve full-lifecycle procurement processes based on feedback and audit results.
- Define and deploy process documentation for procurement processes.
- Own and govern all standard PSCM templates.
- Ensure self-verification process is in place and delivering as expected, as well as overseeing audits.
- Define and deliver the Procurement Risk Management process.
- Influence and engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent Procurement and Supply Chain experience.
- Strong knowledge of procurement policies, processes and procedures, as well as relevant P2P systems.
- Experience in contracting, sourcing, negotiation, contract negotiation, and supplier management.
- Knowledge of ACDD process, Human Rights and Modern Slavery Act.
- Strong exposure to risk management and mitigation.
- Good skills of communication and engagement with stakeholders to a senior level.
- Experience within a large, matrix organisation previously.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org