£300 - £400 per day
4 months ago
End of 2022
Interim Procurement Specialist - Logistics £360pd
A fantastic interim opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to join a world-leading FMCG company, and play a key role in Logistics Sourcing.
This is an initial contract to the end of 2022, offering up to £400 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), remote.
This role will sit within the Logistics Procurement Team, responsible for Ocean Freight, Transport, Warehousing, Bulk Movements and Pallets, with £multi-million spends.
As Interim Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for Logistics, Transport and Warehousing across GB and Ireland, including running RFPs, meeting with Suppliers, ensuring agreements are in place, and holding suppliers to account.
You will also also oversee and update on any numbers, costs, and increases to costs and productivity.
- Procurement experience and previous operational Logistics exposure.
- Experience dealing with contracts and suppliers, with involvement in leading tenders.
- Experience dealing with Logistics suppliers and a good understanding of the industry.
- Excellent communication ability, confident engaging with senior level stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a global, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org