South East England, England
£350 - £425 per day
7 months ago
end of June 22
Interim Procurement Specialist - Indirects £425pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Procurement Specialist to play a key role in my FTSE 100 Energy company's huge transition, across over 500 contracts in Indirects.
This leading Energy company are at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and with significant investment going into sustainable energy and the tech to support this.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £425 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a flexible approach to working from home and in the offices in South-East England (dependent on regional restrictions).
This is a traditional Procurement Specialist position, where you will be working with a geographically dispersed team on their large, business-critical, JV transition project. There are over 500 contracts to be completed, and a range of new sourcing activities to be completed across Indirect categories, spanning Financial Services, Professional Services and IT.
This is a delivery-focused role, in which you will complete large volumes of work, maintaining attention to detail while dealing with large amounts of data and executing transactional activities.
You will be required to work in sometimes ambiguous environments, with an organised and structured approach. This role will involve effective liaison and engagement with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Strong, demonstrable Procurement experience, with significant exposure to Indirect categories including Financial Services, Professional Services and IT.
- Ability to successfully decipher large volumes of data and execute large volumes of work, within sometimes ambiguous environments.
- Strong IT skills, including the ability to deal with big data, and proficiency with Ariba and Excel.
- Ability to deal with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Advantageous would be any experience within Energy.
- Prior experience within a global, complex, matrix environment.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com