South East England, England
£48 - £58 per hour
7 months ago
Interim Procurement Specialist EPCI £58ph
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Procurement Specialist with EPCI experience to join a world-leading, FTSE 100 Energy company and develop truly innovative and differential strategies.
This full-time role is a 12-month contract, offering up to £58 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in South-East England.
As Interim Procurement Specialist, you will develop progressive EPCI strategies and Commercial models.
- Develop contracting strategies, prepare bid lists, and gather market intelligence.
- Lead the development of RFP packages for goods and services.
- Liaise with stakeholders groups across levels to develop clear scopes of work, commercial terms and value-enhancing models.
- Support the tendering process including negotiation and contract drafting.
- Manage the delivery of internal governance and compliance with relevant procedures.
- Create models that deliver competitive value and promote collaboration and sustainability.
- Engage with the Project Team to transform procurement strategy realisation.
- Pre- and post-award contract management.
- Risk mitigation and management.
- Strong experience in contracting law, RFP, contract remuneration, supplier management and claims management.
- Excellent understanding of projects supply chain including EPCI.
- Demonstrable experience in the development of contract and procurement strategies in major projects.
- Strong category management capability.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to deal with stakeholder across levels, functions and geographies.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com