South East England, England
Up to £420 per day
4 months ago
Interim Procurement Specialist - £420 per day
My client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, is currently recruiting an Interim Procurement Specialist. This role is in support of the company's huge corporate change programme to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions.
The Procurement Specialist will provide key stakeholder management and Procurement support for Europe and Africa regions, driving a best in class service and acting as face of the business for local contract owners, managing queries and issues. You will drive process efficiency and continuous improvement.
This exciting 6-month opportunity is based in the South East, offering home working and paying between up to £420 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella).
You will provide Procurement, programme and stakeholder management support, maintaining a strong customer focus.
- Act as primary business interface for contract owners and key contact for business support activity
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to devise plans, objectives and drive performance
- Manage internal stakeholders, ensuring satisfaction with procurement delivery
- Carry out risk management and ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Work with Procurement to identify opportunities and realise value
- Manage onboarding of key stakeholders
- Collaborate to ensure effective procurement delivery
- Work effectively in a function spanning geographies and across the business
You will have a strong background in Logistics, and ideally industry experience in Fuels or Lubricants.
- Significant operational experience in sourcing, contracts, delivering category strategies and managing suppliers
- Strong commercial skills and the ability to influence effectively
- The ability to work in a truly agile way
- Strong skills of financial and market analysis
- Ideally, category experience in Supply Chain, Retail, Technology or FMCG
- Strong skills of stakeholder management
- Strong business acumen and experience working within a global, high-calibre organisation
- Degree educated in a relevant area or equivalent
- Ideally MCIPS/ ISM
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap.